Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hugg: Like Digg, but for green keeners

Link to Hugg, which connects you to 'global green news' and allows you to 'hugg' a page which has been added to the collection (popularity based on number of huggs?) You can submit news once you register but I'm not quite sure what counts as news (you have to log in to get instructions on submitting news items, and I'm too tired right now). It's a Beta site and a TreeHugger project.

A lot of hugged pages were about electric or hybrid cars a few days ago, I mean enough to be a noticeable trend, and I found this kind of suspicious. Lots of other consumer goods too, which is kind of funny. I hope this doesn't end up as a marketing tool for greenish (or worse: wolf-in-green-clothing) business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home